Footmaster Leveling Castors
Multi-functional leveling castor with footpad
Once equipment is in position, the anti-vibration footpad is lowered and the caster wheel is lifted off the ground making the equipment completely stationary.
Designed to offer 360 degree swivel castor function
- Offers mobility, levelling and vibration dampening
- Up to 1500kg static load / 750kg dynamic load
- Available in die-cast Aluminium body powder coated in ivory or black
- NEW: Available in stainless steel body
- Operated by handwheel, ratchet or spanner
The footmaster caster is perfect solution for equipment that is too heavy or awkward to be manually lifted but needs to be moveable while at the same time be perfectly level and stationary when in position.
The caster comes with a top plate fitting or a stem fitting and is used across all industries:
- Medical equipment
- Food Industry
- Retail Industry
- Labratory and research equipment
- Printing Machines
- Manufacturing equipment
- Electronic Equipment
- Car Repair Maintenance
The footmaster caster is a quality product and quality starts with the procurement of top quality raw materials. Though it is hard to see, there are big differences in raw material quality and G-Dok select only high quality material to ensure the completed product is the standard that our customers expect.
The Footmaster Caster is one product in a family of high quality and precision performance products available from stock in Keystone's caster warehouse. Other products include:
- Silent running castor: Precision bearings and unrivalled smooth operation
- Silent Running Heavy Duty Shock Absorbing Castors: Power towable, rubber shock absorbing pad, precision swivel head, heavy duty.
- NEW: KGHD series of Heavy Duty Castor. Precision quality heavy duty castor available with polyurethane tyred or Cast Nylon wheels
- AGV dual swivel head caster: Stabilizing casters for AGVs and suitable equipment requiring a small swivel radius
- KDS series of shock absorbing casters
- GXT Heavy Duty Caster