Footmaster Levelling Castors
Footmaster: Multi-functional levelling castor
Once equipment is in position, the anti-vibration footpad is lowered and the castor wheel is lifted off the ground making the equipment completely stationary.
The Footmaster Levelling castor is designed to offer 360 degree swivel castor function
- Offers mobility, levelling and vibration dampening
- Up to 1500kg static load / 750kg dynamic load
- Available in die-cast Aluminium body powder coated in ivory or black
- NEW: Available in stainless steel body
- Operated by hand wheel, ratchet or spanner
The footmaster castor is perfect solution for equipment that is too heavy or awkward to be manually lifted but needs to be movable while at the same time be perfectly level and stationary when in position.
The footmaster castor comes with a top plate fitting or a stem fitting and is used across all industries:- Medical equipment
- Food Industry
- Retail Industry
- Laboratory and research equipment
- Printing Machines
- Manufacturing equipment
- Car Repair Maintenance
This product is a quality product and quality starts with the procurement of top quality raw materials. Though it is hard to see, there are big differences in raw material quality and we use only high quality material to ensure the completed product is the standard that our customers expect.
The Levelling Castor is one product in to Footmaster family of high quality and precision performance products available from stock in Keystone's castor warehouse. Other products include:
- Silent running castor: Precision bearings and unrivalled smooth operation
- Silent Running Heavy Duty Shock Absorbing Castors: Power tow-able, rubber shock absorbing pad, precision swivel head, heavy duty.
- NEW: KGHD series of Heavy Duty Castor. Precision quality heavy duty castor available with polyurethane tyred or Cast Nylon wheels
- AGV dual swivel head castor: Stabilising castors for AGVs and suitable equipment requiring a small swivel radius
- KDS series of shock absorbing castors
- GXT Heavy Duty Castor