260mm Pneumatic Wheels on a Red Plastic (polypropylene) Centre with 20mm Roller Bearing, 85mm Tread Width and 75mm Hub Length (the distance through the bore. The Load Capacity of is 136kg at 4km/h (walking speed) using manual propulsion making it a superb choice for most applications that require a robust pneumatic (air filled) wheel.
- *This wheel is has a 10 Inch Outside Diameter (including the tyre) and is size 3.00-4 with a 2 ply tyre thickness making it a strong Light-medium duty wheel.
- *Though it has a 10" diameter, it is also commonly referred to as a 260mm wheel.
- *A pneumatic wheel is air inflated
- *Suitable for a 20mm axle shaft
- *The Roller Bearing consists of steel rollers in a plastic cage that rotate between the axle tube and the wheel hub. This reduces the rolling resistance even under heavy loading making. Roller bearings are rugged and largely maintenance free.
|Bearing Type||Roller Bearing|
|Wheel Tread Width||85mm|
|Wheel Type||Pneumatic Tyre / Red Polypropylene Centre|
|Price Brackets||Delivery Charge|
|£0.00 - £25.00||£7.50|
|£25.01 - £50.00||£5.00|
|£50 +||Free Delivery|
98% of orders placed before 3:30pm Monday - Friday (excluding public holidays) will be dispatched the same day on a standard service (usually next working day)
For non-Internet orders taken and processed by our internal sales staff, customers may elect one of the following delivery services.
- Next Day Anytime - Min. Cost £14.75*
- Next Day Scheduled AM Delivery - Price on request
- Standard 2-3 day - Min. Cost £9.90*
- Collection from our Birmingham Depot
260mm Pneumatic Tyre / Red Polypropylene Centre Wheel, 20mm Roller Bearing, 136kg
- Product Code: AW260PWR20
- Availability: In Stock
- List price: £11.21
£8.40Prices Exc. VAT
- Inc. VAT £10.08
For a quotation, please click the button below to add this product to your enquiry.