Castor WheelsCastor Wheels are used as either a replacement wheel for an existing castor housing or on they're own to suit your application. Keystone Castors stocks the largest castor wheel range. Our ranges vary with wheel sizes, wheel and tyre materials, hub lengths, tread widths, bearing types and bore sizes available. We stock extensive ranges of ...light duty caster wheels through to heavy duty caster wheels.
Our online castor wheel ranges run from small 50mm to large 300mm wheels. We stock the complete ranges and sizes of Nylon, Polypropylene, Cast Iron, Rubber Tyres and Polyurethane Tyre wheels.
Keystone have been Castor & Wheel specialists since 1923. Whether you're looking for a replacement or a bulk purchase of industrial wheels we have the knowledge, experience and stock availability to assist you in making the best choice.
Browse online for a Industrial wheel suitable for most transportation equipment. For example, Material Handling Trolleys, Industrial carts, Sack Trucks, Dolly Wheels, Trolley Wheels, Pneumatic Wheel applications, V Groove Rail wheels, Flange Rail wheels and Drive Wheels. Call one our our experienced Technical Sales team for help you make your selection. Read More
- In StockSale!100mm dark grey electroconductive thermoplastic wh... Read Moreeel with 8mm precision ball bearings and a load capacity of 80kg. The tread width is 30mm and the hub length (the distance through the castor wheel's central bore) is 37mm.These castor wheels have an electric resistivity of <100.000 Ohm
- In StockSale!100mm grey electroconductive thermoplastic polyure... Read Morethane wheel with 8mm precision ball bearing complete with thread guards. The load capacity of the wheel is 80kg and the tread width is 30mm.The tread has a 95 Shore A hardness and the hub length (the distance through the castor wheel's central bore) is 37mm. These castor wheels have an electric resistivity of 100.000 Ohm.
- In Stock£32.76100mm Polyurethane Tyre Castor Wheel with a Cast I... Read Moreron Centre and 20mm Ball Bearings (6204-2RS), 40mm Tread width and 50mm Hub Length (the distance through the central bore). This wheel is rated to 350kg
- In Stock£6.24100mm Nylon Castor Wheel with 12mm Roller Bearing,... Read More 36mm Tread Width and 40mm Hub Length (the distance through the central bore). The load Load Capacity is 150kg.The wheel comes with thread guards, an M12x36mm Needle Roller Bearing, a Steel Tube (12mm OD X 8mm ID x 40mm Length) and a 8mm x 59mm Bolt & nut.Without the castor wheel's fittings, the plain bore is 20mm.
- In Stock£6.46100mm Nylon Castor Wheel with 20mm Smooth Plain Bo... Read Morere, 36mm Tread Width and 40mm Hub Length (the distance through the central bore). The load Load Capacity is 150kg.
- In Stock£13.81125mm Blue Rubber Tyre on a Black Nylon Centre Cas... Read Moretor Wheel (Colson Performa) with a 32mm Tread Width, 45mm Hub Length and single 8mm Ball Bearing.This wheel comes with 2 plastic thread guards to fit the 6202RS precision bearing. Load Capacity = 150kg
- In Stock£24.29150mm Red Polyurethane Tyre on a White Nylon Centr... Read Moree wheel (Flexello). This castor wheel has a tread width of 45mm and a hub length (the distance through the central bore) of 58mm.The wheel is fitted with a 20mm Needle Roller Bearing to reduce the rolling resistance.With a load capacity of 600kg at 4km/h (walking speed) using manual propulsion, this is one of the strongest polyurethane tyre / nylon centre wheels available.
- In Stock£40.69150mm White Nylon Caster Wheel with a 45mm Tread W... Read Moreidth, 58mm Bore (the distance through the central hole) and 20mm Ball Bearings. Load Capacity = 750kg
- In Stock£36.29200mm Castor Wheel with Red Polyurethane Tyre on a... Read More White Nylon centre. 50mm Tread Width, 58mm Hub Length and 20mm Roller Bearing. Load Capacity = 650Kg
- In Stock£37.97200mm High Temperature Cast Iron Castor Wheel with... Read More 45mm Tread width, 20mm Steel Roller Bearing and 60mm Hub Length (the distance through the central bore). This wheel has a steel caged roller bearing and bearing retainer enabling the wheel to withstand high temperatures of up to 200 degrees Celsius. This is a heavy duty wheel with a load capacity of this wheel is 1,270kg.Cast Iron Castor Wheels are a great choice for many rough service applications because they are strong, shock resistant and have a long working life. They have a very low tractive resistance which aids in the ease of movement and are not susceptible to picking up swarf and other floor debris which may hamper the performance of other Castor Wheel materials.
- In Stock£25.43250mm Black Solid Rubber Tyre on a Pressed Steel C... Read Moreentre Wheel with 25mm Roller Bearing, 60mm Tread Width and 75mm Hub length. Load Capacity = 300kg
- In Stock
Castor Wheel 100mm | Black Elastic Rubber Tyre / Aluminium Centre, 160kg, 15mm Ball bearing (AW100EAB)£12.79
100mm Rubber Tyre (Black Elastic Rubber) Castor... Read More Wheel on a Aluminium Core with 15mm Ball bearing, 40mm Tread Width and 40mm Hub Length (the distance through the central bore). Load Capacity = 160kg
Elastic Rubber is a special rubber compound that offers a higher load capacity than standard rubber tyres.
- In Stock£4.48100mm Black Rubber Tyred Wheel on a Pressed Steel ... Read MoreCentre with 12mm Roller Bearing. Load Capacity =70kg
- In Stock£7.16100mm Blue Elastic Rubber Tyre wheel on a Nylon Ce... Read Morentre Castor Wheel with 12mm Roller Bearing, 36m Tread Width and 40mm Hub Length (the distance through the central Bore) The load capacity of this castor wheel is 200kg under manual propulsion at a speed of 4 km/h (walking speed)The Blue Elastic Rubber offers a higher load capacity over standard grey or black rubber tyres and will not mark floors. It is a great choice where you need a softer yet resilient wheel that will not mark or damage floors.The wheel is fitted with a roller bearing which consists of steel rollers housed in a plastic cage that lowers rolling resistance even when under load.
- In Stock£10.17
100mm Cast Iron Wheel (Revvo Brand) with 12mm P... Read Morelain Bore, 38mm Tread Width and 45mm Hub Length. Load Capacity = 250Kg.
These castor wheels are able to withstand high temperatures and combine strength and shock resistance with long life and economy, The have very low tractive resistance and are first choice where ease of movement is required. Cast Iron can cause floor wear and noise. Although protected by a clear lacquer finish, like all ferrous metals, they will eventually rust.
The Revvo CI Series cast iron wheels are close grained casting of grey iron material sometimes described as semi-steel.