260mm Pneumatic Wheels on a Red Plastic (polypropylene) Centre with 20mm Roller Bearing, 85mm Tread Width and 75mm Hub Length (the distance through the bore). The Load Capacity is 136kg at 4km/h (walking speed) using manual propulsion making it a superb choice for most applications that require a robust pneumatic (air filled) wheel.
- This wheel is has a 10 Inch Outside Diameter (including the tyre) and is size 3.00-4 with a 2 ply tyre thickness making it a strong Light-medium duty wheel.
- Though it has a 10″ diameter, it is also commonly referred to as a 260mm wheel.
- A pneumatic wheel is air inflated
- Suitable for a 20mm axle shaft
- The Roller Bearing consists of steel rollers in a plastic cage that rotate between the axle tube and the wheel hub. This reduces the rolling resistance even under heavy loading making. Roller bearings are rugged and largely maintenance free.